Even though smartphones have become an integral part of our lives, we cannot work proficiently without notebooks. We still need them in our professional or personal lives. In case you are planning on buying the best laptop under 50000 in India, then this blog in for you. You will gain a lot by following this review, whether you are a business owner or a professional.
Top Laptops Under 50000 to Buy in India- A Detailed Review
We have researched the best laptops which one can get under INR 50,000 in India in great detail. By reading the studies mentioned below, you will be able to make the right decision.
1. HP 15q-ds0010TU
If you are looking for the best laptop under 50000 in India, which has high specifications and is capable of handling multitasking, then HP 15q-ds0010TU is the perfect option for you. This model is not only perfect for college students but professionals as well. It is an all-rounder device that is perfect for playing games as well as watching videos.
As this laptop is installed with Intel’s latest 8th generation core processor, you can be assured about its efficiency. Moreover, it 8 GB of RAM, 256 GB of external storage capacity, and 1.6 GHz of the base frequency.
- The laptop can be charged to its fullest within 90 minutes.
- It can offer its service up to 5 hours after being fully charged.
- The computer allows its users to watch every video in HD quality.
- Overall, the device offers excellent performance.
- The price of the laptop is too high.
2. Acer Nitro 5 Ryzen 5
Acer Nitro 5 is a perfect option for those gamers who are looking to buy a budget-friendly laptop in India. As the device is installed with the latest Ryzen 5 processor, you can be sure about its power. The device has 2 GHz of the base frequency, and it can hold up to 3.6 GHz of the base frequency.
The device comes with 4 GB GDDR5 graphics card, which is perfect for playing high-quality games like GTA 5 or PUBG. It has a RAM with 8 GB and an expandable memory of 32 GB.
- The device is quite durable.
- It comes with four different USB ports.
- The device comes with 4 GB GPU.
- The price of the laptop is quite affordable.
- The device has a tiny screen, which makes it difficult for users to play games or watch videos.
3. Asus Vivobook X507
If you are looking for a high-quality laptop that is lightweight, Asus Vivobook is the best laptop under 50000 in India. Not only does this laptop look good, but it is pretty durable as well. It is powered with the latest Intel i5 processor, and the performance offered by the computer is impeccable. Moreover, it comes with external RAM support of up to 16 GB.
As the laptop comes with the Geforce MX130 Graphics card, you will be able to play total HD games on medium settings. The computer also offers the best contrast you could get at the said price.
- Users will be able to charge the laptop within an hour.
- It comes with MX130 2GB GPU.
- It is incredibly lightweight and quite easy to carry around.
- The computer also comes with a fingerprint sensor.
- It has the slot for only one RAM slot.
4. Asus VivoBook 15 & 14
If you are looking forward to buying the best laptop under 50000 in India, you should consider purchasing the Asus VivoBook 15 and 14. The computer is aesthetically pleasing, but it is one of the best laptops with the latest version of the Intel 8th generation processor in India. Moreover, the computer is powered with 3rd generation Ryzen 5. You could not find any other laptop with these features at the given price.
As the laptop comes in two different monitor sizes, you will have more options to consider while shopping for the right one. You will be able to access HD quality videos without any problem by using this laptop. The device supports both 4 GB and 8 GB RAM. Plus, you also will get an expandable RAM of 12 GB.
- The laptop is quite gorgeous.
- It is pretty easy to carry around.
- The battery life of the device is quite good.
- It also comes with keyboard lighting.
- The speaker quality of the laptop is not that great.
5. Asus Laptop X512DA-EJ503T
If you are looking for the best laptop under 50000 in India that has a Windows 10 OS, then this model of laptop by Asus is the perfect option for you. As it comes with one of the most powerful processors in the world, namely Reyzen5- 3500U, you will be quite surprised by the amount of multitasking it can do.
The laptop offers 8 GB of RAM, but you can expand it up to 20 GB externally. It comes with a clock speed of 2.1 GHz.
- It comes with a great processor.
- There are several connectivity ports available on the laptop.
- It also comes with a fingerprint sensor.
- The audio quality of the computer is fantastic.
- The laptop does not have an additional GPU.
6. Dell Vostro 15 5000
Dell Vostro laptop is another top contender in our list of best laptops under 50000 in India because it is perfect for both working professionals as well as students. You can either get the Intel i5 model of this laptop, or else you can get the second generation Reyzen 5 version. No matter what you choose, both of the options are quite great at the given price.
The picture quality offered by the laptop is sublime. Moreover, as the computer screen is anti-glare, your eyes will not get tired after being in front of the screen for several hours. Not only is the laptop powered with 1.6 GHz of the latest intel core processor, but you can also turbo it up to 3. 4 GHz.
- The laptop comes with a UHP 620 GPU.
- It offers excellent battery backup.
- It comes with Maxx Audio Pro speakers.
- The laptop comes with USB type C.
- The laptop does not come with a CD drive.
7. HP 15ds1041tu
If you are a college student who has to deal with software technology a lot, then this model of laptop by HP is the perfect choice for you. As it is pre-installed with the UHD 620 graphics card, the visual experience offered by this device is simply mind-blowing.
Moreover, the laptop comes with the latest version of the Intel generation 5 processor. Hence, the multitasking feature offered by the device is quite mind-blowing as well. The laptop comes with 8 GB RAM, but it allows you a storage capacity of more than 1 TB.
- The laptop has a huge storage capacity.
- It has a great processor.
- The performance of the device is quite exceptional.
- It offers a decent battery life.
- The camera quality of the device has room for improvement.
8. HP Pavilion x360
Most people who plan to buy the best laptop under 50000 in India, end up buying HP Pavilion as it is one of the best laptops in the market. The computer comes with 4 GB RAM, but it offers 256 GB of SD card storage.
The best part of the device is that it comes with anti-glare features. Moreover, the laptop has a touchscreen, which is quite uncommon in a computer within INR 50,000. The screen can rotate up to 360-degrees so that anyone can use it as a tablet.
- The laptop is pretty convenient to use.
- It offers a fabulous touchscreen.
- The computer is sleek and easy to carry around.
- The speaker of the device is not up to the mark.
9. Dell Inspiron 3493
Dell Inspiron is the laptop to buy if you want to get the best laptop under 50000 in India because it is one of the best for multitasking. Not only the UHD graphics card of the device is fantastic, but it allows you to watch HD quality videos seamlessly.
It also allows its users to access their mobile phones. You will not only be able to place calls but send SMSs as well. The laptop is powered by the 10th gen of intel i5 processor.
- The processor of the laptop is quite fast.
- It allows functional connectivity to user’s mobile phones.
- The storage capacity of the device is quite significant.
- The laptop is not great if you are a gamer.
10. HP 14CS1000TU
If you want to buy an HP laptop powered by the Intel i5-8250U processor, this model is the perfect option for you. Not only does the device come with 8 GB RAM, but it also offers ample storage capacity for external SDRAM.
It offers 1 TB of external storage so that you get ample space to save your favorite movies or TV series. The device has a lifetime validity of Windows 10 OS.
- The battery life of the laptop is fabulous.
- It offers excellent storage.
- The processor of the device is pretty fast.
- The camera quality of the device is not up to the mark.
3 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop- A Buyer’s Guide
As you are looking for the best laptop under 50000 in India, find some of the points mentioned in the following part of this blog carefully. Shopping for laptops are tricky. So, before wasting a hefty amount of INR 50,000, follow the following points carefully.
Things To Look Out For A While Shopping For A Laptop
You should always consider the following points while buying the perfect laptop for you.
- Performance of the laptop
You would need a computer with superior performance depending on the amount of time you spend on it. But before buying one, you should always note the RAM of the computer. By getting a laptop with a bigger RAM, you will be able to do multitasking on it quite easily. Moreover, you should also check out the processor, Storage, battery, and Graphics Card of the device to use it to the fullest.
- Operating System of the device
Before shopping for a laptop under INR 50,000, you should consider the operating system of the invention. As you know, there are primarily five categories of OS, namely, Linus, Mac, Chrome, Windows, and DOS. So, you should choose the laptop according to the OS it is offering. Most people buy laptops with pre-installed Windows OS.
- Display monitor of the laptop
Now, usually, people buy laptops with 15.6-inches of display screens. But you should buy the one that suits your requirements. Many people use their laptops solely to play games or watch movies. For them, a larger display screen would be better. But for those who use laptops only for their work and usually have to carry them around, a smaller one would be better.
Frequently Asked Questions About Best Laptop Under 50000 In India
1. How many USB ports does one require in their computer?
Ans. Most people prefer to buy laptops that have at least three USB ports. Now the number of a USB port on any computer depends on its manufacturing company. You should always check the specifications of the item before buying depending on your needs.
2. What is the amount of time one can use their laptop?
Ans. Even though your laptop’s manufacturing company will assure you that the product will last for a long time, it will not. Primarily when one uses notebooks consistently to play games or to edit videos, the device will not last long.
3. How can one get the perfect laptop for them?
Ans. A highly-priced laptop is going to be better than a cheap laptop. As the expensive one will have more specifications than the cheaper ones, you should try to get a more costly computer.
All the laptops included in this review blog are quite significant in their way. The people who used them are quite satisfied with the results. We also tried to offer you as much information as possible so that you do not face any problem while making the right decision. So, all the best to buy the right laptop.